Well, I have been pinching myself really hard because although, it hurts yet I find it hard to believe that I had my first blog nomination..a Leibster award nomination!!!! Phew, I feel cool, great, wonderful, smashing, amazing, and ecstatic, out of the world, ultra happy and a hundred other emotions.
At the onset of my blogging career, I had seen a few posts where people had what three or four different awards and I felt like Wow I would love to be a part of such community too…who doesn’t likes an award and that too if your fellow bloggers are nominating you, it makes the ride worthwhile.
So, before answering the questions, a million zillion thanks to Natalie. I am really pleased, honored, gratified, amazed and grateful to you for considering me worthy for the nomination.
So, as a nominee, I have certain tasks to do as this award has its own rules. They are as follows.
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
Here, goes 11 weird details because no doubt I believe I am a weirdo in ways more than one.
- I LOVE BIRTHDAYS. I celebrate birthdays every month. My birthday falls on 3rd of May, however, I have a record of cutting cakes 4 times a year with a very special birthday cake that had the message “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME” plastered on it. So, bloggers out there….wish me every third…it feels specialJ my friends always doJ
2. I have the strange gift of predicting things before they happen. It does not always result in good outcomes as courtesy to my random ramblings, I have contributed to the following things
A friend got measles.
Another friend got caught making caricature of a teacher in the class.
Yet another friend had to go office on a Saturday morning!
Phew, quite a reputation…some things I can’t help.
3. I have a very lousy road sense. I can practically get lost between ten steps..!! Trust me, I am not exaggerating.
4. Somehow, cooking and I were not meant to be together… I can barely spot the difference between the millions of different vegetables that people eat every day. Except for the colors, they all look so alike.
5. I am scared of small things…if I see a stray dog a kilometer away; I jump from one side of the road to another.
6. I always desire to publish my own poetry book someday.
7. I have a fetish for Irish names and some non Irish beautiful names too like
Callahan O Shea
Etienne St. Clair
Tim O Hallara
Francis James Xavier Cahill
(All are characters from different romance novels!)
8. I am working in a MNC and I still don’t know to be happy or sad about it.
9. When I talk over the phone, I cannot sit down on the bed, I need to walk and walk and walk.
10. I believe that if god gives you one reason to cry, he shall provide you two occasions to smile.
11. I have a very ringing and loud laugh that can be too loud….as it was once embarrassingly mistaken for a ringtone..!!!!
Yep…that’s me…plain weird…but hey…I am not complaining because what’s life without a pinch of salt..!
Time to answer Natalie’s question.
1.If you could have ANY super power what would you have?
I would like to have the power to fly because I want to feel the zing of flying with open wings and looking at the tiny world beneath. I have the belief that all worries escape when you are soaring in the sky.
2.What is your favorite movie?
I am not a movie buff at all…as I have a reputation of sleeping in movie halls….but I guess I can recall the last harry potter movie..: P
3. Would you get plastic surgery?
A big NO because I am too scared of hospital to go in there!!!
4. What is your favorite season?
This is easy…winter and rainy…I bet I am crazier than you can imagine when it starts to rain.
5. What country would you like to visit the most?
There are top three in my list. They are
- United kingdom
6. Do you prefer long or short hair?
Mid size does it for me!
7. What band do you like the least?
Not a music buff but I do not like hard rock…they are ear damaging for me!
8. If you could change/fix one thing in the world what would you choose?
I would want to ensure that people reciprocate love and care and do not turn their back for no specific reason! There is nothing that can hurt a person more!
9. Do you think an engagement ring should be a surprise or should the woman pick it herself?
I love surprises!
10. What is your favorite childhood memory?
A lot of beautiful memories are still vivid but I guess the times spent with my siblings would top the list.
11. What makes you really happy?
This nomination, good friends, appreciation from the people I love, rainy season, chilly weather and green eyed beautiful people!
11 fellow bloggers in nominate for sharing the euphoria of this award are…:
1. Hayley’s lil world
2. The haze is gone
3. Nocturnal Drift
5. Unshakable Hope
6. mann alexandra
7. i read encyclopedias for fun
8. senior citizen 101
9. echoing images from soul
10. french wellness
11. wise at 21
11 questions for people I nominated.
- Have you felt the brush of love?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What did you first feel when you saw the nomination?
- If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
- One advice you would give to me as a friend.
- What does this nomination mean to you?
- Reading or writing- which suits you more?
- What is the best and the worst pick up line that you have got?
- If you could choose your moment of death, how would you wish to bid goodbye?
- Have you ever betrayed a friend?
- Finally, if you had to choose between friend and love, which would you pick?
I really look forward to answers from each one of you and I hope I have not scared you with my weirdo facts..!!!
Thanks Natalie again for the wonderful wonderful nomination…
I shall keep pinching myself all month through..!!!