I heard it is poetry day today…so definitely needed to post a poem in honor of the day 🙂
I hear a soft tune..
The melody catches up with me..
I sing along the unknown song..
Somehow, the words come naturally to me..
The song speaks of a little girl..
How she began her journey of life…
Amidst love, affection and care..
She grew up big..
Pampered and cared by the ones she called her own..
She was not prepared to be alone..
And yet destiny always has other plan..
Her heart was broken by a man..
She thought it would hurt..
She thought it would pain..
But her loved ones were there for her in life’s lane..
She only smiled as she knew she is lucky..
She lost that which was never hers…
She learnt to be strong in all these years..
Never be sad for a broken heart..
Because there will always be a new start..
God makes sure all of us have the perfect end…
However, before you reach the end..there would be a few bend…
Don’t quit at bends..walk on and on..
Happiness will come with a new morn..
This was the song that was being played..
I hum along..i know the words..
I sing the song..
Because I knew my story all along….
- Joy Comes in the Morning (diggingdeeperwithgrace.wordpress.com)
- The sweet echoes of your heart’s song (thewhyaboutthis.com)
- A New Song Not Yet Written (bensmith34.wordpress.com)
- the song of francis (motheringspirit.wordpress.com)
- My First Step (christiebowen.wordpress.com)
- These Frequent Dark Days (redsjourney.wordpress.com)
- I love a song … (smilemexd.wordpress.com)